- The Mermaid and the Were-Squid
- A Stitch in Time
- The ∏-Body Problem
- No Room for Elephants
- The Four-Dimensional Tavern
- Pyramid Scheme
- Double and Nothing
- Big Planet
- Pappy in the Sky with Diamonds
Free PowerPoint lectures
Free computer science education materials
Links to my published books
Sunday, December 12, 2021
J.R.Papperlapapp, Spaceman
I've been having fun writing a series of science fiction tall tales. Nothing is published yet, but I'd be happy to share them with anyone who would like to read them.
I Guess We're Doing [Something] Now
Having retired from teaching, I've taken up writing, both computer science and science fiction. Here are my books at Amazon (currently a...
-
I've been having fun writing a series of science fiction tall tales. Nothing is published yet, but I'd be happy to share them with a...
-
Having retired from teaching, I've taken up writing, both computer science and science fiction. Here are my books at Amazon (currently a...
-
For free computer science PowerPoint lectures, click on the Teaching tab above. For free "Cliff's Notes" style wr...